Terms & Conditions
Behaviour - Similar to behaviour rules at high school.
- You will enter into the spirit of the event and attend with an open mind; be open to feedback; be supportive and encouraging of others.
- Putdowns, bullying, rude or abusive language etc will not be tolerated.
- Commotion is drug and alcohol free. You agree to not consume alcohol, recreational drugs, cigarettes or vape.
- In the event of poor behaviour, you may be asked to leave Commotion. In this situation, no refund will be given.
- By participating you agree that COMMOTION may use any images or video for COMMOTION promotional and reporting purposes
Withdrawals and refunds
If you can no longer attend Commotion, you can notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Before July 15th - Full refund, less ticketing fees.
- After July 15th - No refund.
If Commotion is cancelled due to COVID-19, or another event outside of our control, full refunds will be provided, less ticketing fees.